Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holly Slay Handmade


Holly and I met when we lived in Brookhaven, MS. She is a very close friend and confidant and we love to share ideas on everything from homemaking to hobbies and husbands! But our favorite topic we especially love gabbing about is our kids. Our first daugters are 4 months apart and she always gives me a preview of what's ahead. I'm now able to return the favor as my second kiddo came first and hers is on the way! Holly is also a savvy internet and blogger pro when it comes to cool mommy and baby stuff. Holly does it all from paint to photography. Her painted pottery is my favorite of her talents. I have given her painted plates as gifts to many friends. See what special gifts you can find on her Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5286996.