Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free Cookies and Such

OCTOBER FREEBIE: INDOLCE DESIGNER COOKIES

So, I was excited to do our first cookie drawing yesterday and got way into it. I actually used a website (http://www.use4.com/lottopick.html) to generate random lotto numbers and came up with #24 which is JADA SCRUGGS. Congratulations on the cookies Jada! Maybe they'll come in handy for Chad's ordination! Contact Samantha Strong at Indolce Designer Cookies. Be sure to subscribe (and verify) to My Gifted Friends in order to be eligible for next month's drawing.



NOVEMBER FREEBIE: BOCA BETH

Beth has graciously offered to give away a free Boca Beth CD "Boca Beth My First Songs in Spanish" CD along with a musical shaker for rhythm fun! I have this CD and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It teaches great Spanish vocabulary and phrases set to easy to remember familiar tunes like "Jingle Bells". Lainey and I find ourselves singing Spanish and learning words without even trying! Share this blog offer with your friends and make sure to subscribe.

PLEASE PARDON OUR DUST

I am continually tweaking different parts of this blog to make it more user friendly. As I learn and work with it you may receive some redundant emails as a subscriber. Please bear with me as I will try to keep them at a minimum.